Thursday, September 12, 2013

No more Star Wars post titles.

So here's a little update for the zero readers I have:

I have signed up for the Alcatraz Shark Swim on June 7th, 2014. The went is (as you can probably guess from the name) held in San Francisco, and participants swim from Alcatraz to the shore. It is 1.5 miles, has to be done in less than 75 minutes, and the water is usually about 55 degrees. 

Wanna look at their website? No? Well, me either. Here is the link anyway. 

http://www.sharkfestswim.com/default.asp?PageID=20154

So I think I'll be posting my training for this 
swim on this blog. I'll be posting lots of crap,
because I feel like it. 

Yesterday was my first 1.5 mile swim, 
in a pool, and it took 60:42. I'll keep up my swimming training 
To make sure I can attack the Alcatraz swim head on. 

I also was so hungry after the swim I stopped 
at Taco Bell. Although it tasted good, 
in a way that only a fellow Taco Bell lover can 
understand, I shouldn't have stopped there.
It has to do with that whole eating paleo thing,
and not putting so much garbage in my 
system. No big whoop. I'm back on the 
wagon. 

That's it for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment