Saturday, June 15, 2013

He doesn't like you. I don't like you.

Just a fast story- last night the ocean was too choppy for the small transport boat to take people back to the ship. So the navy was stuck trying to figure out what to do with 200 people who were stranded. These people were herded all over this island. Some slept in a soccer stadium. Some slept in schools. Some were brought to our barracks, and corralled into one giant room. It was nuts.
 
Anywho...

Yesterday I decided I wanted to go I the beach again. It was scenic but not the best for snorkeling. 

One of the weirder things I've seen so far  was the cemetery right by the water. 

I could describe these things. But a picture is worth a thousand beer bottles...


That's what my grave will likely look like. 





Beautiful beaches





On the way back from the beach, I saw some interesting stuff. 


This looks like a normal house in Florida. 


The Tongan version of 7-11


Tires are for flippin', not plantin! 



Nice hand painted sign....


Being restored? 


I guess that's the Tongan version of "F the police."


These remind me of Uncle Owen's house in Star Wars.


Cow fight! 


The "juicy Lucy."


The piss trough at dinner. 

Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment