Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Nerfherder

We are still in Samoa. This mission is a clusterfuck. However, I really don't care a whole lot, because we are getting paid to be in the tropics. 

We won't leave here for a few days. It is hot here, very humid. I'm not too upset by that, at all. 

Tomorrow, we are doing a 10k in Samoa. That could be really awesome. 

Yesterday, we left the ship to run outside, and ran along the ocean. But this is what the sky looked like:


In other news, I let my medic Soldier give me an IV for practice. That shit hurt. 



So. Much. Bloooooood. Then I puked. I'm lying. I didn't puke. But I got a little pale, because she used a secondary vein that I never have used, and I could feel the catheter moving around in my vein. And she blew it out. But she's still a good medic. 

See ya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment