Thursday, June 27, 2013

We could almost buy our own ship for that!

Hey- I just met you and this crazy.... But here's my number... So call maybe. 

Today, I did a sweet workout where I did a complex of CF movements: clean and squat, push press, shoulder press, snatch, and clean and split jerk. I PR'd my front squat by 10#. Shut up. 

I also just ate pizza. F you! 

I've been jamming coheed and Cambria and jimmy eat world. I love those bands. A lot of live albums lately. City and colour, too. Some Darius Rucker. Drive by truckers. Lots of Damien Jurado.

Also- these whores in the room next to me have the loudest door ever!!!!!

I wrote all the above last night. I was really... Tired. 

How about different font?! Sure!!! Stupid copying and pasting.

Here's a good photo for my boy-



Today, we went back to the blowholes. The tide was up. It was freaking awesome. Check it.





Sunset tonight. Pretty rad! 

Time for some random photos...


Reppin CFS in Tonga!


It's a cow tied to a boat. On a wharf. 


Sick!!!!!!!


Check out their wares!!!


Spider mania!!!!


Clowns.


My new restoration project...


That is exactly what it looks like.




The last three were from a buffet/cultural show they put on in a cave. Pretty cool. I mean, I didn't pay and stay for the stuff. I just took a free look around. Suckers! 


Um... What!? 

Okay. This is the point where I show pictures from this amazing beach by our soccer school/sleeping arrangements. When the tide is out, you can walk through much of the ocean bottom. There is minimal water on the ocean bottom during the low tide, and it is beautiful. Ready? Let's kick it!













It was so sick at this section of the beach. I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment