Friday, June 28, 2013

That's no moon. It's a space station.

My time here in Tonga is winding down. We are leaving today. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. Four months ago I had never even heard of this place. Pretty glad I came here. This is paradise! 

I want to come back here someday. But I think plane tickets are pretty damn expensive! 

 I have eaten great food, swam in great beaches, snorkeled in the beautiful ocean, and met cool people. But it's about time to head on out of here.

In other snooze...

So I was planning on sitting around all day and all night yesterday. On the beach. Rough. But they didn't serve dinner, because they had a cultural show thing. I didn't want to drop $40 on the show/food. So we went to the downtown area. There was a damn block party. It was pretty wild. Want to see pictures? You have no choice. 


I'm eating street meat! Horrible idea! 


Blurry. There were a lot of folks.


Parade of some sort.


I ate a Panini. It had bacon and cheese. Your argument is invalid. I said bacon and cheese.


Some type of people. Hell, I don't know what was happening. 


There were some Japanese folks hitting sticks against each other. I have no idea what was going on. 


Bar bathroom doors. Take note, America!

We moved out of the soccer complex yesterday. We stayed in a resort last night. They were little "bungalows" near the water. Rough life...


The view from my room yesterday. 


Nice room! 


Fancy shitter! 


Beachside near dusk


Explosions in the sky


My workout yesterday. It was hard! 

Still listening to the same bands, add in little people and eagles. 

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment